Welcome to the official website of Thuong Thien Technologies Co. Ltd (TTT)
We appreciate that you spend time to read and explore the legal terms between you and TTT, as stated hereunder.
By accessing, browsing or using any contents or images on this website, you (the user) acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with provisions of these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this website.
TTT is responsible for the legality of contents provided to users on this website. All information, images and contents posted on the website in compliance with law provisions and in accordance with Vietnamese customs and traditions.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- Declaration of TTT’s Intellectual Property Rights to the subjects shown on this website.
- This website and all of its contents, including but not limited to texts, designs, graphics, interfaces, images, codes are copyrighted to TTT or third party(ies) that licensed TTT to use those. TTT’s copyright appear on the website in English as “© Copyright 2020. All rights reserved”.
- Any contents on this website including trade mark, commercial name, company logo or product logos, product designs, etc. are owned by TTT and protected under the Intellectual Property Law of Vietnam and related documents.
- All acts of copying, quoting, modifying, disseminating, publishing, circulating information owned by TTT for a commercial purpose in any form without TTT’s prior wriTTTn consent constitute a violation to TTT’s rights. TTT reserves the right to require user to stop such kind of activities and indemnify TTT for associated losses or damages (if any).
TTT’s rights and responsibilities
- TTT reserves the right to change and/ or terminate contents or features of a part or the whole website without having to notify users in advance.
- TTT reserves the right to take security measures to protect and prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of information owned by TTT.
- TTT reserves the right to take security measures to protect it from and counter unauthorized access or modification, disclosure or destruction of information provided on this website.
- Information on this website is transmiTTTd via devices that are not under TTT’s control while you use this website. Thus, TTT is not responsible for or involved in any failure, delay or interruption of data or information transmission while you use this website.
- Personal information such as address, email, telephone number of the website users (provide by users voluntarily in various forms on the website). May be used internally for the purpose of upgrading TTT’s products and services. TTT undertakes not to proactively disclose any user data to any third party, except in case it receives a written request from an investigation authority in accordance with applicable law provisions. TTT will then notify user(s) in writing before it discloses such data to the investigation authority.
- Despite the high-end security technology and multi-level security features data system, no data transmission over the internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. TTT therefore cannot make a firm commitment that the information you provide us will be secure in an absolute manner, nor will it be responsible in the event of an unauthorized access to your personal data. All data that are not your personal data published on this website are not considered as confidential information. TTT has unlimited rights to use or transmit those data for any purpose.
- TTT is allowed to use any ideas or concepts that you post on this website for any purpose without limitation, including developing, producing or marketing products. TTT has no responsibility to indemnify or award the user(s) who post such ideas or concepts.
- You must be aware of and ensure that the information and documents you post on our website are within rights of users; that means TTT will not violate any rights of any third party in this manner.
- TTT reserves the right to reject certain submissions from you without having to provide you with a reason to reject.
USER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- TTT allow users to view, extract information on the website (print, download, forward, etc.) or share it with others but only for personal and non-commercial use, provided that the following notice is quoted along with any of the actions described above “©2020 Copyright by Thuong Thien Technologies Co. Ltd”.
- You warrant to comply with the laws and regulations related to the use of TTT’s website; not interfere in or influence other users’ use of this website; not interfere in TTT’s operations and TTT’s website administration.
You acknowledge and accept that TTT and/ or its subsidiaries/ affiliates/ employees are take no responsibility for any losses, damages, costs arising from any decision you make with your use of any information available on this website for any reason.
- If you are not satisfied with any information or any terms and conditions of using information on this website, the only recommended action for you is to stop accessing/ using information on this website.
- A term of use is made void in the discretion of an authorized court shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms.
- TTT always welcomes all of your comments/ suggestions about the website contents. In case you believe that a part of this website has been suspected of being infringed by a third party, please contact TTT Website Administration Committee.